Thursday, April 22, 2010

Map Roundup - 22 April

Time for another roundup of maps that I've come across wandering the halls of the blogosphere over the past few days.  I enjoy doing these, for my own benefit and for anyone who might find these posts useful, but part of me thinks that instead of rounding up maps, I should spend more time creating them.

* Sigh *

Here's a map of a sea.

And here's a campaign map that Jeff Rients will be using.

Here is the campaign map for the Newbie.

Over at Blood of Prokopius, Fr Dave presents a very interesting take on a dungeon built from geomorphs.  I really like this idea.  Can you imagine the fits your players would have exploring this constantly evolving dungeon?  Epic.

The guys over at the Mule Abides posted this and then this.

Here is a very nice series of campaign mapping tutorials from the Warlock's Homebrew: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.  The Warlock recently hit 100 blog posts, so congratulations to him!  And since you've stopped in to sample some of his mapping brew, you may as well sample some of his drawings.  (No--not maps, but nice on the eyes regardless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment