Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ultimate Mapping - Egyptian Style

I am truly ashamed to say that I have been at this blog for about two months now and have failed to include a link to one of my absolute favorite sites on the internet.  Not only is it all about maps and contains lots and lots of maps, they are maps of tombs.  Even better, they are maps of Egyptian tombs.  There is so much goodness at THIS SITE that you, if you are at all like me, might spend the rest of your day there.

What they have done there is incredible: Complete and detailed maps of real world "dungeons" that are scaleable, zoomable, measureable, accurately detailed, and verbally described.

Fantastic.  And now to be added to my Sites of Interest.

1 comment:

  1. My God. It's full of stars...

    So very bookmarked for future great justice.

    ReplyDelete