Monday, March 22, 2010

Megudungeon Monday: Computer Down

No, it isn't some science-fantasy megadungeon goodness.  Unfortunately, only three weeks into my Megadungeon Monday weekly feature, I am sorry to say that I will not have an installment for you this week. My desk top computer, i.e. the home of all of my graphical ditherings, crashed over the weekend. Since I am unable to show you the map of the dungeon element that I was going to post today, I’m not going to post the description.

The lesson learned in all of this is that I should upload the illustrations to the blog site as soon as they are complete rather than waiting. I hope to have the computer back up and running in the near term, so the next Megadungeon Monday will probably occur on some other day of the week. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll try to post two next Monday.

I may as well take this opportunity to at least mention some of the things that you’ll see in the coming weeks. In no particular order, they are titled:

The Bridge of Stairs
The Bronze Pillar
The Chamber of the Crystal
The Construct in the Maze
The Cube of Kharsadon
The Spinning Madness

Other nebulous ideas are floating around. Hopefully, some of them will solidify before I run through all of those listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment